50g (1.76 oz)
Anti-rheumatic cream with the strength of bee venom.
Active ingredients within 50g water soluble cream:
- 300 MU (mouse units) Apis mellifera toxin (found in the honeybee)
- 2.5g water and alcohol-based Arnica montana extract
- 1.5 g camphor
RHEUDOL FORTE is a medicinal product, but not considered a drug, for the treatment of rheumatic disorders and relief of rheumatic pain. It’s efficacy has been demonstrated by the experience of folk medicine, scientific research, and medical observations.
Application of RHEUDOL FORTE may be recommended for the relief of rheumatic and joint pain, treatment of the dislocation of a disk, or to augment pharmacological and physiotherapy in the following disease entities:
- Rheumatism in soft tissue, such as muscle or tendon inflammation, tendovaginitis, bursitis, inflammation of subcutaneous connective tissue, and neural pain in the vertebral region.
- Traumatic inflammation of the joints and Sudeck syndrome.
- Localized treatment of inflammatory and non-inflammatory (degenerative) rheumatic diseases, such as rheumatic fever, chronic polioarhtritis (simultaneous inflammation of several joints), Bekhterev's disease, inflammation of the hip and knee joints, spondylopathy.
Recommended Application: RHEUDOL Forte cream for rheumatism should be applied in a 1-2 mm thick layer and carefully rubbed into the skin on and around the aching part of the body. Depending on the intensity and duration of the pain, treatment may be repeated 2-6 times a day.
For severe pain and better absorption of the ingredients, packing is recommended as follows: Spread a thicker, 2 mm thick layer of the RHEUDOL Forte cream on the skin surface, place a thin linen cloth over it and cover that with a plastic sheet. Place gauze or another linen cloth over the plastic sheet and leave the packing in place for at least 30 minutes.
The therapy may be applied as a prophylactic to prevent recurrence of the complaints.
On a physician's recommendation, this cream may be used by children under adult supervision.
Caution: Do not apply this cream is you are allergic to any of it’s components. In the event of allergic reaction to any of it’s ingredients, the cream should be washed off with water as soon as possible and any further treatment halted. The cream must not be applied to a skin surface with an open or epithelial wound, or burn injury. Keep away from the eyes, from mucous membranes and from epithelial injury. Following application, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.